I founded Code One Training Solutions, LLC in 2007 on the principal that our clients deserve the best quality training possible. Although Code One has grown substantially since then, that same principal directs our daily operation and my team strives to achieve this goal for every customer in every class.
Here are a few things you can expect when you take a course at Code One:
- Dedicated Support: If you have questions about your class, we have the answers – or we can at least point you in the right direction. Code One has four full time staff available to help during business hours. You’ll be able to reach a knowledgable member of our team by phone, email, or via online chat between the hours of 9:00 AM until 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday. After hours, I (despite the wishes of my wife) personally respond to many of the emails that come in and I am reachable by phone for emergencies.
- Friendly and Knowledgable Instructors: Code One recruits the best instructors to teach its programs. Instructors are interviewed, observed teaching by our team leaders, evaluated by students, and are continuously monitored by faculty. My team knows the answers to most student questions, and if they’re unsure, they know how to find the right answer. Classes are fun, interactive, and hands-on so our participants get the best possible experience which helps them remember their training in an emergency.
- No Cancelled Classes: Your time is important and we respect that. Unlike many of our competitors, we will not cancel a class due to low enrollment. Occasionally a sick instructor, scheduling conflict, or weather may require us to alter the class schedule, but in these rare instances we will provide as much notice as possible and will work with you to reschedule into another class date or provide you with a full refund.
- In Class Cards: As an American Heart Assocation Training Center, our team is able to print and distribute Heartsaver and Basic Life Support cards in class. Code One works with Survival Group, Inc. for ACLS and PALS training programs. These courses have additional paperwork requirements which require about one week for cards to arrive to us. They are then scanned and mailed to participants. Instructors provide a course completion letter that serves as a temporary card in ACLS and PALS courses.
- Evaluations: Course evaluations are completed by every participant in every course. These evaluations are reviewed by the instructor for self-critique and by Code One’s management team to identify any ways we can improve the way our programs are delivered. I also send a course completion email to all participants inviting them to share any feedback about their course and encouraging them to review Code One on Yelp!, Facebook, Thumbtack, or any other independent rating site. At the time of this writing, Code One has a 4.8/5 rating on Facebook and a 5 star rating on Yelp! – something we are very proud of!
- Complaints: If you’re not satisfied with the training you’ve received, please let me know. I will do everything possible to make it right for you. I can reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 860.786.1789 ext. 4.
Thank you for choosing Code One for your training!
Richard Shok, BSN, RN, EMS-I
Owner and Director
Code One Training Solutions, LLC
PUSH HARD, PUSH FAST