Oh no. What’s that pain. Is it my heart? No, it couldn’t be. It will pass. I could call 9-1-1. No. No ambulance. Can’t do that. The sirens. Neighbors rushing over. Too embarrassing. Maybe I’ll feel better later. Regretfully, some people would rather die than call for an ambulance. So that’s exactly what they do.
- Emergency Medical Technician Program Frequently Asked Questions December 1, 2017
- Overcoming Obstacles to Bystander Initiated CPR through Approachable Public Education November 30, 2017
- Lost CPR Card? We’ll show you how to get a new one in three easy steps November 20, 2017
- Here’s How to Survive the Holidays (literally!) November 17, 2017
- A Total Eclipse of the Heart: Practice CPR Skills More Frequently than Astronomical Events August 15, 2017