Dear Future Customer,
I founded Code One Training Solutions, LLC in 2007 on the principal that our clients deserve highest quality training possible. Although Code One has grown substantially since then, that same principle directs our daily operation and my team strives to achieve this goal for every customer in every class.
Here are a few things you can expect when you take a course at Code One:
- Dedicated Support: If you have questions about your class, we have the answers – or we can at least point you in the right direction. Code One has full time Customer Service Superheroes available to help you during business hours. You’ll be able to reach a knowledgable member of our team by phone, email, or via online chat between the hours of 9:00 AM until 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday. After hours, I personally respond to many of the emails that come in and I am reachable by phone for emergencies.
- Friendly and Knowledgable Instructors: Code One recruits the best instructors to teach its programs. Instructors are interviewed, observed teaching by our team leaders, evaluated by students, and are continuously monitored by faculty. Courses are fun, interactive, and hands-on so participants get the best possible experience which helps them remember their training in an emergency.
- No Cancelled Classes: Your time is important and we respect that. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not cancel a class due to low enrollment. Occasionally a sick instructor, scheduling conflict, or weather may require us to alter the class schedule, but in these rare instances we will provide as much notice as possible and will work with you to reschedule into another course or provide you with a full refund.
- Same Day Certifications: We know how important it is to have your certification in hand for work or school which is why Code One issues American Heart Association eCards immediately after class. eCards arrive to participants by email after our American Heart Association provider courses (Heartsaver, BLS, ACLS, and PALS). Participants should claim their cards within two days of receiving the email. Code One also has paper cards available for purchase. These can be ordered during registration or at https://code1web.com/cards after class.
- Evaluations: Course evaluations are completed by all course participants. These evaluations are reviewed by the instructor for self-critique and by Code One’s management team to identify any ways we can improve the way our programs are delivered. We also send a course completion email to all participants inviting them to share any feedback about their course and encouraging them to review Code One on Yelp!, Facebook, Thumbtack, and other independent review sites.
- Complaints: If you’re not satisfied with the training you’ve received, please let me know. I will do everything possible to make it right for you. I can reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 860.786.1789 ext. 101.
Thank you for choosing Code One for your training!
Richard Shok, BSN, RN, NRP, EMS-I
Owner and Director
Code One Training Solutions, LLC
PUSH HARD, PUSH FAST