Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
NAEMT TECC COURSE | $350
- In-person didactic and skills practice
- Engaging class led by experienced EMS educators
- Includes CAPCE credits for NREMT recertification
TACTICAL EMERGENCY CASUALTY CARE is internationally recognized for its evidence-based approach to reducing injury and death resulting from trauma.
TECC is developed by NAEMT using evidence supported by the Prehospital Trauma Life Support program. This program focuses on the prevention, recognition, and treatment of violent trauma including stabs, gunshot wounds, and explosions. Training and scenarios enforce the three zones of care in the tactical setting.
- NREMT Recertification: 16 Hours Approved by Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) for use in NREMT Recertification
- State Recertification: Approved by Most States for EMT Recertification