Code One Training Solutions, LLC proudly utilizes American Heart Association eCards for provider certification in Heartsaver, BLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support programs.
eCards allow our staff instructors to rapidly deliver certifications to program participants immediately following their training.
The AHA eCards have these additional features over paper certification cards:
- Internationally accepted certification card for each provider program
- Participants can reprint eCards at no cost if they lose their certificate or need additional copies
- Code One can make instant spelling corrections in participant names without having to reissue a card
- Employers can verify the validity of an eCard by scanning the QR Code or entering the eCard ID online
- Participants can print a full page certificate or a wallet card from the AHA My Cards website
The eCard process:
- Your Code One staff instructor verifies successful completion of course skills and written examination (if applicable) and uploads the course roster to AHA My Cards website.
- eCard codes are assigned to participants and emailed to them immediately after upload.
- Participant clicks the eCard link in their email to claim their card.
- Participant creates a security question such as “What is your mother’s maiden name?” to allow for future access to the My Cards site.
- Participant completes a quick survey regarding their training.
- Participant is able to print a full page certificate or a wallet card for their course.
To reprint a lost card, simply go to www.heart.org/cpr/mycards and enter your name and email address. Click Submit. Answer the security question when prompted. Click on the Card ID you’d like to reprint.
Verifying a Card:
a) Enter the participant’s eCard number from their certificate at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards and click “Submit”
b) Scan the QR code on the participant’s certificate to be taken to their card on the AHA My Cards website
An eCard that has not yet been claimed by the participant will show up as invalid on My Cards until the participant claims it.
- American Heart Association Memo: Validity of AHA eCards
- American Heart Association My Cards FAQ
- American Heart Association Course Card Reference Guide
- For technical questions regarding My Cards that are not covered by the Users’ Guide, customers may contact the AHA Technology Support Team at email@example.com or 1-877-242-4277,
Option 2, Tech Assistance. AHA Customer Service is 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Central, M-F
American Heart Association eCards can be viewed and reprinted whenever you need them! Follow the link to view and reprint your eCard now.
Need a paper certification?
American Heart Association eCards are accepted by employers and universities internationally. If you still need a paper card in addition to the eCard you were issued, you can order one here.