Your appointment request has been sent. You will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions for when you arrive to your appointment. The below video provides an overview of your skill session.
Here are a few highlights:
- You’ll report to Code One for your scheduled appointment. The American Heart Association requires that skills be performed on manikins which provide real-time feedback which you’ll use at our center during your session. If you’re affiliated with an off-site client, you’ll use equipment that has been deployed to your employer during your appointment.
- Your instructor will be connected during your session by video conference and will coach you through all required skills.
- When you arrive for your appointment, follow the detailed instructions in your email.
- Your instructor will have you apply gloves (provided) and perform a disinfection of the manikins on arrival and again after you complete your skills.
- Please remember the email address and password for the Code One Moodle website – you’ll need this to login to your profile during your session.
- Rescue breathing will be performed using a Bag Mask device or simulated by saying “Breath” during scenarios. Please do not perform mouth to mouth or mouth to mask breathing on manikins. Your instructor will guide you.
- Your American Heart Association eCard certificate will be issued upon successful completion of your session.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please notify us prior to your session by email (email@example.com) so we can cancel your appointment. You may then schedule a new appointment time. Participants who do not show up to their appointment and have not contacted us prior to the appointment time are charged a $25 rescheduling fee.