We are a nurse-owned company that innovates and optimizes the CPR training experience. Established in 2007, Code One Training Solutions is headquartered in Roanoke, VA with remote staff nationwide and 55 physical locations across the eastern US. We are looking to fuel our company’s growth through omnichannel marketing and analytics. Our team is composed of expert, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals but we are missing a key position of marketing expertise. We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join our team and to lead the conception, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns.
You are an energetic and creative Marketing Manager who is excited to conceptualize and implement a marketing plan to accelerate Code One’s traffic and sales. Take our innovative, first-to-market offering that’s currently successful solely from SEO, reviews and word of mouth and send it into the stratosphere!
Why join us?
- Full time position – hybrid in-person/remote
- Direct reporting to Chief Strategy Officer
- Collaboration with digital media partners as we redesign our web presence
- Autonomy to design and implement your own strategies
- Competitive benefits and scheduling options
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience with an in-house Marketing Team or Agency
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in leading a marketing team, management, development or project leadership
- Development of short and long-term marketing strategies
- Budgeting for campaigns
- Quarterly review and analysis of strategies with executive team
- New Channel development and nurturing (email drip marketing, referral relationships)
- Managing Content curation to support our thought-leadership and byline article placement campaign in trade publications and mainstream media
- Self-starter with a drive to strategize and the ability to prioritize and take ownership of projects
- Ability to synthesize data and identify viable solutions as a strategic problem solver
- Strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to inspire, build relationships, actively listen, and succeed in a matrix organization
- Opportunity to collaborate with sister equipment sales company
- Proven ability to be adaptable and manage multiple projects/teams in a dynamic environment
Hybrid position is intended to start in-person for the first few weeks in our office in Roanoke, VA, and then transition as appropriate to a 20/80 in-person/hybrid position.The compensation package will be based upon experience and education.
Code One Training Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job characteristic as directed by law.