Remote Training Specialist
Code One Training Solutions is a prominent American Heart Association training center revolutionizing CPR training at 22+ locations in the United States. In 2020 we proudly trained and certified over 15,000 individuals in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Heartsaver courses. We are a nurse & family-owned business and take great pride in a supportive work environment and providing exceptional training for our clients. 2021 has been our biggest change yet as we have developed and delivered BEACON by Code One. BEACON is CPR training reinvented; designed for students who need flexibility and convenience, and who care about the quality of CPR training they receive and ultimately provide. The program is a unique combination of the American Heart Association’s online, self-paced learning coupled with an in-person skills verification on the innovative RQI 1STOP® skills testing station with remote instructor monitoring.
Use your expertise in healthcare, education and/or technology to remotely supervise and coach individuals as they practice their BLS CPR skills on state-of-the-art equipment. Have the opportunity to instruct full-time from home, working 1:1 with students at our offices across the country. You should have a keen interest in providing an exceptional client experience, leading students through our training processes, answering student questions, guiding lifesaving skills and remotely troubleshooting technology.
Applicants must be trustworthy, professional, personable and tech-savvy. Instructors must be able to keep to a strict schedule with quick turnaround times between students. This full-time position (36 hours/week) is scheduled in 4-hour shift blocks between 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Some weekend shifts are required. We are able to be moderately flexible with school/childcare schedules with adequate notice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in CPR BLS instructor training led by TC staff (if not currently instructor certified)
- Abide by all American Heart Association and company protocol
- Provide own computer/tablet with working webcam and high-speed/reliable internet
- Comfort with technology; ability to learn troubleshooting for computers, internet issues
- Flexibility and ability to improvise if necessary with distance learning
- Submit online forms within specific timeline
- Dedicated team-player, participation in communications among teammates
- Maintain professional appearance and quiet professional space for video calls
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent public speaking skills; be comfortable on camera
- Must be responsible, on-time and able to teach/organize independently.
- Must be able to attend scheduled instructor training and professional development sessions
- Previous teaching experience (classroom or professional/corporate training)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Provider certification
- Healthcare provider or technology background
- Physical proximity to one of our training sites for employee training on our equipment and technology
- Sensitivity to and understanding of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
This position is full-time at 36 hours/week. Remote Training Specialists start at $17/hour (compensation dependent on experience) plus health, dental, 401k benefits and paid time off (PTO).
Code One Training Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer