With required social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak affecting most business operations, the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) and Pearson VUE – the cognitive exam vendor that delivers EMR, EMT, Advanced EMT, and Paramedic – have developed a tool to allow candidates to search for upcoming testing appointment availability at all locations nationwide.
The Pearson VUE Anonymous Seat Search for National Registry Examinations allows anyone to search for availability at testing centers without an Authorization To Test (ATT).
Here are the instructions from the Pearson Vue National Registry Page:
- Select Seat availability from the right-side menu; Click Next
- Select the Examination for which you wish to see availability; Click Next
- You’ll have the option to view testing policies; Click Next
- Enter an address, including the City, State, and Zip Code; Click Search
- From the list of available centers, you may select a maximum of three, to view their seating availability.
- You may select alternative test centers from an option on the screen.