60 HOUR ONLINE NREMT RECERTIFICATION | $295
- Live virtual training & on-demand distributive courses
- Engaging classes led by experienced EMS educators
- Meets all NREMT continuing education requirements
Code One has partnered with Pro EMS Center for Medics to deliver PRODIGY – a world class virtual training platform for all levels of EMS providers.
Prodigy classes are designed to educate and engage, not simply to check the box. Instead of using a stale PowerPoint presentation, we engage our users by implementing a multi-camera format that focuses on the presenter, who is always an experienced EMS educator. In addition, we supplement this with materials designed to enhance learning.
- NREMT Recertification: Approved by Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) for use in NREMT Recertification
- State Recertification: Approved by Most States for Paramedic Recertification
Note: Providers with NREMT certification expiring March 31, 2021 may complete their recertification using all pre-recorded content.
Nationally Registered Paramedics are required to renew their certification every two years. The Paramedic National Continued Competency Program (NCCP) establishes the continuing education standard used for recertification. The NCCP model requires continuing education in three components:
- National Component (30 Hours): National component topics include airway and respiration, cardiovascular, trauma, medical, and EMS operations.
- Local / State Component (15 Hours): These hours are flexible unless your state EMS office or local medical control has specific requirements.
- Individual Component (15 Hours): These are flexible hours that may be achieved through any CAPCE approved educational component.
Continuing education must be approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) or by their state EMS office.