The initial contact by the company after I signed up, the confirmation, responsiveness with my questions, as well as the instructor were excellent. I had signed up quite late but was immediately put at ease when my phone calls... read more
Code One is a great company to go through when getting certified/recertified! My instructors were beyond knowledgeable of the content and had great real life examples to make the class interesting. They also understand different types of learning styles and... read more
This course is intended for Boeing Teammates who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities. This course is also appropriate for members of the community who want to be prepared in the event of a cardiac arrest or serious life threatening injury.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online is designed to prepare students to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning Course and is designed to teach students information needed for first aid, CPR, and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
An Online Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED access code, pocket mask, first aid materials, and two-year Heartsaver certification are included in this course.
Includes online access code, pocket mask, first aid materials, and two-year Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED certification upon successful completion.
Proficient demonstration of skills is required for certification. Students that do not achieve either of these will be remediated and allowed an additional attempt to test.
Successful completion of this course results in an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED certification which is valid for 2 years from the date of the course.
Online Heartsaver Skills Session must be completed within 90 days of Online Course Completion